|Core Services - Commercial Assessment
Bioscience Valuation's Commercial Assessment covers
Core Services - Pharmacoeconomics
- in-depth analysis of disease market, standard of care and medical need,
- definition of target product profile (TPP),
- forecast of incidence and prevalence,
- detailed analysis of competitors (launched and in development),
- a pharmacoeconomic assessment,
- determination of a product's optimal price range and likely market share,
- if ordered, primary market research,
- sales forecast until patent expiry.
An early Pharmacoeconomic Assessment
- determines a drug's incremental cost - effectiveness ratio (ICER) based on its TPP,
- shows whether a TPP needs improvement to ensure cost - effectiveness,
- supports management in determining a drug's market price that will likely get reimbursed.
A 'top 20' multinational pharmaceutical company asked us to perform commercial assessments for their in-licensing candidates. The client expects comprehensive analyses, adhering to the company's highest quality standards.
Our assessments provide the expected analysis that frees up the client's resources to focus on decision-making and internal communications.